InMarket Data Targeting
InMarket Data Targeting allows you to provide targeting data to clients regardless of vertical. It’s differs from Full-Service Lead Generation because it does not include ad operations outsourcing. This package also includes a SiteVisitor campaign.
Who to Sell InMarket Data Targeting to
Prospects with existing ad operations -- in-house or through an agency -- and who want to see a reduction in CPC and CPA are ideal for InMarket Data Targeting.
What Type of Agency Should Sell InMarket Data Targeting?
Great for agencies who have converting funnels in place for a specific vertical (or multiple verticals), or who have experience in running digital ad campaigns. It’s also perfect for agencies who prefer to focus on sales only, as it allows you to prospect for clients of any size in any vertical, and simply consult with them on the best ways to use the targeting without running the day-to-day ad operations.
Offer Targeting that Cuts CPC & CPA by 25% - 75% on Average
InMarket Data Targeting uses our three core technologies (Behavioral Tracking, Identity Resolution and AI Machine Learning) to find prospects who are actively pursuing a purchase of any product or service, B2B or B2C.
Once a prospect is found, they’re saved in a targeting file in the form of a cryptographic hash. This hash file does a few important things:
- It identifies who that person is across multiple devices (laptop, phone, iPad, etc.) and multiple email addresses. It can also provide offline information (name, mailing address, phone number, etc.).
- It makes the record of that prospect permanent and portable. Unlike cookies, which are owned by a platform like Google or Facebook, hash files are owned by you. They don’t expire like cookies do. And no one tells you how you can use them. This means you can target those prospects anywhere -- across multiple online ad platforms, and even offline.
- They can be used to create Behavioral Lookalike audiences. When you upload the hash files to a platform like Google or Facebook, they can create targeting audiences that look like the people in those hash files. And because the hash file that represents a prospect also represents their behavior, the platforms will find more people with those behaviors.
Agencies who use InMarket Data Targeting in this way are typically able to cut a client’s click costs and cost per acquisition by between 25% and 75%.
How We Build Our Targeting
Our targeting data utilizes our three core technologies -- Behavioral Tracking, Identity resolution and AI Machine Learning. Click here to view and download a PDF that explains our technology.
How to Grow Your Agency with InMarket Data Targeting
Every business that advertises can benefit from having better targeting. But agencies see the best results when they focus on companies who sell high-ticket products or services, or who have long sales cycles. Those are the types of companies who will see the most benefit when using the data.
Agencies who are already experienced in a particular vertical will benefit almost immediately when they start using our data, as you’re able to produce a less expensive lead and sale for your client.
One of our partner agencies in the drug & alcohol rehab vertical was able to increase his fee 5x -- from $10,000/month to $50,000/month -- once he started using our targeting with his already converting funnels.
As you gain experience working with our data, you can also choose to pursue opportunities like:
- A Vertical Specific SaaS Platform: Develop your own complete, white label, end-to-end conversion nurture and lead nurture process that produces sales qualified leads for multiple clients across an entire industry.
- Integrations & API Buildout: Build upon our technology to create an entirely new product, or to license portions of it to integrate into an existing platform.
Upsells & Upgrades to InMarket Data Targeting
Once a client starts seeing results from using our data, you can continue to add services to increase your agency fee.
Remember, too, that every InMarket Data Targeting campaign includes SiteVisitor, which can be used for retargeting campaigns in ways that aren’t possible through other targeting methods.
You can upgrade your clients to:
- Direct Mail Targeting & Retargeting: Use the same technologies that create online targeting data files and use them offline for Direct Mail Targeting and Retargeting.
- Email Retargeting: Using SiteVisitor, you can convert a client’s website visitors into a remarketing email list without the need for an opt-in.
Pricing & Costs for an InMarket Data Targeting Campaign
An InMarket Data Targeting campaign costs $625/month per local campaign that you put into our system. Costs for state, regional or national campaigns are determined on a case-by-case basis. You should reach out to us to discuss these campaigns. There are no other costs associated with an InMarket Data Targeting campaign.
Profit potential will depend on a number of factors. For example, the vertical you choose will have big impact. Generally, the higher the cost of the product or service, the more better targeting is worth to them. A vertical where a sale is worth $10,000, $100,000 or $1,000,000 will obviously be willing to pay more to produce a lead and sale than an industry where the average sale is $100.
FAQs about InMarket Data Targeting
You aren't limited to a single vertical with InMarket Data Targeting like you are with Full-Service Lead Generation. That being said, we suggest that you focus on verticals with a high average CPC and where high-ticket products/services are sold. They'll get the most benefit from our data.
We monitor who's in which vertical to make sure it doesn't become oversaturated. Protecting your exclusivity is very important to us, and we will (and have) closed verticals and prevented new agencies from entering markets.